Air Canada Jetz aircraft are being redeployed, offering an elevated level of comfort and service to commercial passengers heading south this winter.
The carrier’s four all-Business Class Airbus A319 planes are configured with 58 North American Business Class Seats. They typically transport customers such as professional sports teams, musical groups on tour, and corporate clients on a charter basis. With the current pandemic restrictions on sports events and other large gatherings, the aircraft are now available for commercial use.
“Air Canada is very pleased to offer its customers a unique opportunity to travel like a pro athlete or a VIP and experience our premium Jetz service. Customers booking on a Jetz flight will enjoy such amenities as its all-Business Class seating configuration, upgraded meal service, and shorter boarding and deplaning times. These features, combined with Jetz’s other attributes, create a private-jet-like experience,” said Mark Galardo, vice-president, Network Planning and Alliances, Air Canada.
Customers will be able to book their Air Canada Jetz flight beginning October 21, 2020 for travel during the Christmas period between December 12, 2020 and January 6, 2021, with a second schedule for March Break flights currently under development. Customers should consult aircanada.com/acjetz for schedule details, including operating days. Air Canada Jetz will operate non-stop between the following city pairs:
- Toronto to: Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Barbados, Cancun, Kelowna and Vancouver.
- Vancouver to: Phoenix, Palm Springs and Puerto Vallarta.
- Montreal to: Fort Lauderdale and Barbados.
Passengers travelling on Jetz will enjoy:
- seats offering 42-to-49-inch seat pitch, including four facing seats with a table in the middle that can be booked for families and friends travelling together;
- complimentary iPads for entertainment;
- priority check-in and security clearance;
- where available, Maple Leaf Lounge and Star Alliance Lounge access (aircraft leave from prime gate locations, requiring customers to begin boarding only 35 minutes prior departure);
- a premium, pre-packaged meal curated by celebrated Montreal chef Antonio Park;
- and complimentary bar and beverage service.
All flights will be operated in accordance with Air Canada’s biosafety protocols, centred around the Air Canada CleanCare+ program.