Grand Hyatt Al Khobar Hotel and Residences, the first Grand Hyatt hotel in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has opened.
The 368-room luxury hotel including 54 residential units is located in the commercial and retail heart of Al Khobar with a connecting bridge to Al Rashid Mall.
“We are thrilled to open the first Grand Hyatt hotel in Saudi Arabia and we look forward to welcoming guests seeking magnificent moments from this iconic destination,” said Nizar Weshah, the property’s general manager.
The hotel is being opened in three phases. Last month saw the opening of 120 guestrooms, 20 residences, the all-day dining facilities, the lobby lounge, banquet halls, fitness centre and spa. The remaining 248 guestrooms as well as the Rosalie and Sakana House restaurants opened this month. The third and final phase will see the opening of the remaining residences in March 2021.
Property highlights include:
- Guestrooms and suites with ample natural light, views across the city, a flat-screen TV, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a work desk, a Hyatt Grand bed and elegant bathrooms.
- A 1,485-square-foot Diplomat Suite, featuring a separate living room, dining area and kitchenette.
- Four dining options: Asmahan, the hotel’s signature restaurant offering traditional Levantine cuisine; Rosalie, a stylish French patisserie; Sakana House, an artisanal steak and seafood eatery influenced by Pan Asian culinary tradition; and Grandeur, a lobby lounge serving light meals and beverages.
- 25,000 square feet of event space
- The Grand Ballroom, an 11,000-square-foot space with a capacity for up to 1,400 guests is one of the largest in the city.
- Nirvana Spa, a premier fitness and wellness destination with six treatment rooms for women and four for men and a range of amenities including two separate lap pools, relaxation beds, whirlpool bath, sauna, steam room, Moroccan bath, squash court and more.
Grand Hyatt Al Khobar Hotel and Residences joins an existing portfolio of five hotels in Saudi Arabia including Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa, Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah, Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania and Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street.