The fully-renovated, 169-key Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid has opened, marking the Hyatt Regency brand’s entry into Spain.
Located on Madrid’s iconic Paseo de la Castellano, the hotel close to businesses, banks and embassies as well as luxury retail shops and historic sites. It is on the metro line and just 30 minutes from the airport.
“We are thrilled to introduce the Hyatt Regency brand to Spain with the opening of Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid,” said Monica Friera, the hotel’s general manager. “With Madrid being one of Spain’s most significant commercial centers, we are confident the Hyatt Regency brand is the perfect fit to cater to business travellers, providing personalized care to help enable meaningful connections.”
“As a brand which focuses on creating seamless experiences for city travellers, Hyatt Regency delivers world-class hospitality that attracts Spanish and international travellers alike,” said Jordi Ferrer, CEO, Hesperia Hotels & Resorts.
The property features:
- 169 guestrooms, including 33 suites overlooking the Paseo de la Castellana;
- top floor suites with garden terraces and private hot tubs;
- 12,270 square feet of flexible event space;
- 4,510-square-foot ballroom, designed in a contemporary style;
- two Michelin star restaurant, Santceloni, under the helm of executive chef Óscar Velasco (the restaurant is a member of the Relais & Châteaux and Les Grandes Tables du Monde restaurant associations);
- La Manzana restaurant, which offers creative seasonal market cuisine;
- rooftop gym;
- and proximity to a nearby park, where Guest Services can assist in booking activities such as cycling, golf, jogging trail and tennis.
Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madris was rebranded from Hesperia Madrid Hotel and is managed by Hesperia Hotels & Resorts. It is the fourth Hyatt to open in Spain, alongside Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid, Hotel Sofia Barcelona and Park Hyatt Mallorca.
The Hyatt Regency portfolio currently includes more than 190 properties (urban and resort) in 30+ countries around the world.