The $30-million renovation of Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, Palace Resort’s flagship property, is now complete.
The adults-only, AAA Five Diamond resort underwent extensive enhancements to its interiors and exteriors, including a completely redesigned lobby, upgrades to its meeting space, new designer guest suites, redefined restaurants and newly decorated common spaces.
The interiors of the property’s 260 guestrooms and suites have been completely redesigned with a neutral colour palette featuring cool shades of white and plush furnishings. The rooms feature French-style balconies; brand new memory foam mattresses; double whirlpool tubs; and oversized bathrooms with luxurious amenities and rain showerheads. Amenities include a nightly aromatherapy menu, vast pillow menu, handcrafted soaps, USB charging ports and upgraded touch lighting control.
In addition, suites are stocked with CHI blow dryers and flatirons; BVLGARI personal products including an array of luxury bath salts; mini-bars stocked with top-shelf spirits and snacks; Smart TVs featuring Apple TV; and gourmet Lavazza coffee makers.
In addition to the guestroom revamp, the renovation saw all the resort’s restaurants refreshed with new decor, upgraded menus, and innovative dining concepts. New restaurant options include:
- Bella – Italian eatery featuring a menu curated in collaboration with Michelin star chef Giussepe Iannotti
- Blanc – Modern Mexican cuisine
- Lumiere – The resort’s signature restaurant featuring a new menu focused on distinct ingredients such as escargot, duck and foie gras.
- Yama – Eclectic modern Japanese restaurant inspired by Palace Resorts late executive chef Teruo Yamamoto
- Terraza “Wood Fired Bistro”
- Pure – Healthy dining options
- Glasé – Traditional ice cream parlour serving homemade ice cream, fresh fruit popsicles, milkshakes and other sweets
- K’akau – Coffee and sweets shop
- Cava – Trendy lounge with live music
The resort’s 8,115 square feet of event space also got a refresh. Upgrades include modern decor, new carpeting, upgraded doors and flooring, and environmentally-friendly, intelligent controls for lighting, air conditioning and sound.