Omni Hotels & Resorts has launched a new, enhanced cleaning program and started to reopen properties.
The new program, Omni Safe & Clean, includes extensive new cleaning guidelines, processes and procedures to ensure the health, safety and comfort of guests and employees. It follows guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and meets or exceeds the “Stay Safe” initiative set forth by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
“COVID-19 has changed every facet of our world and the way we do business,” said Peter Strebel, president of Omni Hotels & Resorts. “Our commitment to service has never wavered, and now, with our new ‘Safe & Clean’ guidelines, our guests and clients can rest assured we’re ready and prepared to safely and comfortably welcome them back when they’re ready to travel again.”
Omni has reopened six U.S. properties:
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel (Florida)
- Omni Amelia Island Resort (Florida)
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort (Pennsylvania)
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort (South Carolina)
- Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta (Georgia)
- Omni Austin Hotel Downtown (Texas)
Properties opening in time for the U.S. Memorial Day weekend include:
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa (Texas)
- Omni Frisco Hotel (Texas)
- Omni Interlocken Hotel (Colorado)
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel (Texas)
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia (Arizona)
- Omni La Mansion del Rio (Texas)
- Mokara Hotel & Spa (Texas)
- Omni Tucson National Resort (Arizona)
In addition to creating its Safe & Clean program, Omni has developed a campaign called ‘Stay A Part Of’. Its purpose is to encourage guests and employees to “stay a part of” what matters most during this unprecedented time.
Elements of the campaign are:
- Stay a Part of Safety: New measures implemented as part of the Omni Safe & Clean program, including new policies for associates, implementation of updated cleaning efforts and introduction of social distancing measures.
- Stay a Part of Travel: Select guest members and new members receive a 30 percent discount on best available rates on new bookings made now through September 5, 2020, for stays through September 12, 2020.
- Stay a Part of Hope: Omni Circle, Omni’s associate charitable foundation, has processed 1,800 applications and distributed more than $2 million to its associates impacted by COVID-19. This is more than double what the brand has distributed since the inception of Omni Circle in 2005.
- Stay a Part of Community: In partnership with Feeding America, Omni’s Say Goodnight to Hunger program helps provide one meal for every completed stay. Omni is committed to helping local communities during these challenging times. Donations will be doubled for any group bookings made throughout the summer months. All donations directly benefit food banks in the 42 communities where its 60 properties operate. To date, more than 18 million meals have been donated.
- Stay a Part of Progress: Omni continues to expand its portfolio with new properties in development including Omni Viking Lakes Hotel in Eagan, Minnesota (opening fall 2020), Omni Oklahoma City Hotel (opening 2021), Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport (opening 2021) and Omni PGA Frisco Resort in North Texas (opening 2022).
Up to date information on properties is available on Omni’s Travel Advisory page.