The awards, which are sponsored by IMEX Group, recognize innovation, creativity and excellence in the delivery of incentive travel and motivational events. They also evaluate how well the reward and recognition experience delivered on corporate and organizational objectives such as building company culture, keeping employees engaged, driving business results and improving the bottom line.
- Best Destination Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program: Identifies destinations that have done a superb job at proving their value as a top-notch location to deliver an incentive experience reward. Entries should highlight how the destination’s infrastructure, history, culture, arts, gastronomy, etc. help deliver a world-class incentive experience. This category is open to entrants from all aspects of the incentive travel industry, however, DMCs, CVBs, and Tourist Boards are ideal entrants in this category.
- Excellence in Incentive Travel:
- Africa/Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America & Caribbean
This category recognizes outstanding organizations for their work in creating and delivering an exceptional incentive travel program that resulted in a high return on investment (ROI) to the end user. It is open to entrants from all aspects of the incentive travel industry. Corporate organizers, incentive houses, and DMCs are ideal entrants in this category.
- Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign: Identifies incentive travel programs that have delivered business results. Entries should convey the business challenge and how the innovative design and consistent communications engaged participants from the qualification period through the completion of the incentive travel experience. This category is open to entrants from all aspects of the incentive travel industry but is best suited for corporate organizers/planners, incentive companies, marketing and communications firms, and third-party service providers.
- Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program OR Most Environmentally Sustainable Incentive Experience: Recognizes outstanding organizations for their efforts in incorporating practices and principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) within an incentive travel program OR recognizes outstanding organizations for their efforts in creating an exceptional incentive travel program that was delivered with sustainable principles and practices. Corporate organizers, incentive houses, DMCs, hotels, special event planners, and production companies are ideal entrants in this category.